Tuesday, March 13, 2007

School fuel


I know a lot of people my age who are still struggling to decide what they want to do with their lives. Everyone wants to do something that they feel passionate about, but sometimes it can be hard to find that passion. Me, I'm lucky - I found my passion at a very young age ... breakfast cereal. I love the stuffy - crunchy or soggy, sugary or plain, with fruit or without - it's all gold as far as I'm concerned. But for a little while now, I've had the feeling that something was missing from my cereal diet. I mean Weetbix was great and Just Right had its moments and nothing beat Mini Wheats as an after dinner treat, but somehow something was still lacking. And now I've found it ... SHREDDIES. This stuff is GOOD. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, it's the king of all cereals and I've been shovelling down boxes of the stuff ever since we landed. Do yourself a favour and try some. You won't regret it.

No comments: